IKEA membutakan mata.

Assalamualaikum everyone in the house...or in any wifi places..

Toward the end of the year mesti banyak majlis perkahwinan dan event dalam Facebook pun penuh dengan jemputan sana sini. Sama lah macam saya ni, disebabkan masih single dan masih mampu saya nak sangat menghadiri majlis perkahwinan kawan-kawan saya. Pada 2th Oct ini bekas kawan sekelas zaman degree akan melansungkan perkahwinan dia dan saya dipilih untuk mengutip duit hadiah kahwin beliau dari setiap orang. This so called tradition was started during Kema's wedding last year. We collected money from friends who cannot make it to the ceremony and bought something more important that blender, set pinggan mangkuk or any kind that is the same group. For Kema, we manage to gave her a fridge. For Raop we gave him a microwave and for coming newly wed Akim a sofa is waiting for him.

So, I'm the one with money gathered from my friend.hehe and base on some of my friends suggestion we decided to buy him IKEA sofa-bed.


While going through IKEA 2011/12's catalog, I have realize that their price is sooooo high. if it is my money, I won't be able to look at it's catalog at all. But it's all worth it, i think. Their designs are unique and very nice. A beautiful sofa had my eyes stuck on it for about 15 minutes.  It's so so so beautiful!. maybe 5 years more I can have it. Argh, forget bout the seductive sofa ekmi..!FOCUS!

okay, but there is a problem. A small problem that can be BIG if it's not being handled carefully. The problem is.... my friend who suppose to purchase this sofa had went to China for a conference. Me and my other friends are stay far from Damansara. huhu..We're still searching for anyone who can help us buy this sofa..Hopefully there will be a light. We love this sofa. Macam petition pun ado. Ok, that's all. Nanti saya update of we can buy this sofa or not. Assalam :D






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Her Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template