New Semester must be in a New Room


Assalamualaikum to everyone,

New semester has started few weeks ago and I'm in my 2nd semester already. seriously, I'm in the middle of adapting myself with this new semester. This time onward I'll be residing in Kolej 13 and below is my room's welcome sign:


Semua dijemput melawat kecuali tikus, lipas, cicak dan pencuri. and Yeah. It's on 6th floor babe. On last semester I was located in 5th floor, now I climb up another level. Luckily this new college has a lift for every blok so there's no hassle except if there is no electricity. Penat jugak akak nak menapak tu. My first impression when I opened the door "pink nyaaaaa". very pinkish! just look at all the furniture here.
1) Pink cloth wardrobe.

(i don't what happen to this picture's color, i tried to edit the color to make it more chanteq but eee..tak cntik pulak..keke)

 2) Pink bed for me to rest and forget about yesterday and excited about tomorrow,


3) Pink study desk. I love this one, really am!it is so cozy and I really need this to help me get the feeling to write something (bajet penulis skit).


I have fall in love with my new room. It brings me the at-home feeling not a hostel-made -for -19~20years-old-student-but-it-was-given-to-25-years-old-student feeling. hehe 



"Stop thinking about the past, and don"t worry too much about what"s going to happen in the future. Your presence is a present, so live for today, and appreciate everyone and everything you have. Stop thinking about what you don"t have, what you wish you had, who walked out of your life, and whatever else that falls in that category. Think about what you have, who you have in your life, and how fortunate you are."

 Junethea Crystal Centeno







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Her Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template