Struggle Continues


Assalamualaikum..


"struggling  present participle of strug·gle (Verb)

Verb
  1. Make forceful or violent efforts to get free of restraint or constriction.
  2. Strive to achieve or attain something in the face of difficulty or resistance."

You see, Allah is the Greatest. Allah creates different human with different fate and individuality. Everyone has good qualities and weaknesses thus you cannot always comparing yourself to others. The results may hurt you in many ways. However, lately i keep comparing my study life with my senior's. They managed to publish their research paper in international journals easily while i got rejected regularly. I too want my research paper get accepted so that i can go through my phd viva with a flying color...

Just now my senior who had just finished his phd came back from his hometown and sharing a good news. He's gonna proceed his study as a post-doctorate candidate. He's in a good mood and i can see why. Then, he asked about my study. He said he heard from our supervisor that my papers got rejected many times and supervisor seems very concern about it. I know it, supervisor is worrying about my study...

Today i sent a manuscript with an extreme high hope to an international journal. I'm not gonna sit in despair anymore. There are lots of things i can do and need to do. 2 international conferences are next. After that, i'll try to send the viva notification in postgraduate office and thesis is on the way.  



 Somehow, struggling has become my nature. For i believe the fruits of hard work and patience are the sweetest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Her Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template