Mak Cik Urut

Assalamualaikum…

After 2 months away from UTM, I was told that my viva’s date has been decided.  So, I was on road again.After a continuous driving from Kedah to Johor alone, I arrived at UTM at 6PM.
Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly.There wasn’t any accident or heavy traffic except one near Tol Skudai which was very minor.

I went and back to lab to prepare my viva’s note.3 days later, the effect of sitting at long hours started to kicks in. My muscles and body ache everywhere.Then I knew I need to berurut.
I tried to call Ummi Skudai but I lost her contact number at the same time my blackberry died.
I have K.Sha and Akmar left.
But both of them cost a lot. My budget is very tight this time.Plus, K.Sha’s way of urut is too painful.

So, I watshapp’ed Nadeya to ask her about the tukang urut she had told me before.However, the tukang urut’s house is too far from UTM. I don’t think I can make it in my current condition.Then K.Dayang gave me a number. Cik Som is the owner of the number.Luckily, Cik Som has finished her job and I told her to wait for me.We can go to her house together.Cik Som is a cleaner in my faculty.

Cik Som told me she only urut for emergency only.She doesn’t do it regularly because she has two OKU children.My heart melted when I saw them.

I kind of confuse why people say mengurut is comforting and relaxing.


It was never relaxing for me. It actually hurts a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“YA ALLAH”“mak!” “Ow!” “OHHH!” “SAKIT!!!” I screamed nothing but those words in 1 hour 30 minutes.

Cik Som didn’t cost much.
When I asked her about the pay she just said, its up to me.
I gave her the normal pay I used to give to other tukang urut and she refused it.
She said it was too much.Finally, she accepted it after I told her the balance will be for another round later.That was only an excuse so that she’ll accept my money, actually I want to give it as a sedekah.
She said, next time urut is free of charge. She still doesn't want to receive my money.

Alhamdulillah after 2 days, my body feels lighter and better.
Perhaps, I don’t need a second round.

P/s: Anyone near Taman U or UTM yang nak diurut can contact Cik Som Cleaner UTM at 0177701740. She's good and nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Her Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template