I am over that

Assalamualaikum

It has been a loooong time since I've  been here (virtually). My last update was posted on April 2014 and today is June 2015 already. A year plus has passed and a lot of things had happened to me. InsyaAllah I'll take my time to write them out one by one in here.


So where do I begin?

Maybe I should start at where I left. Last year, 2014.

Alhamdulillah I have already graduated.
If you are the avid reader of my blog, you must be so relieved.

"Finally, I don't have to read about this girl's whine, sad, demotivated's stories anymore"

Haha! A phd student's blog. What did you expect?
The path was so heavy, thorny, lonely, what else? I don't wanna think about it anymore..
I'm free now. I have my doctorate degree!
Alhamdulillah.Syukr to Allah for helping me along the way.
I was tested in the middle of the journey, I nearly lost all my hopes.
I am nothing without Allah's mercy.

So yeah, I have my 3rd convocation on November 2014.
It was sad...
Because Ayah should be there.He told his friends that he won't go to my Degree and Msc convocation because he wanted to save it for my PhD. Unfortunately, Ayah was bedridden due to his stroke attack. It's almost 3 years now...

oh no! I don't want to write about sad things anymore.
I am over that. Hopefully.


Well, I leave you with that -mood interrupted-

Next, I'll write about my experiences as R&D officer in industry.

May Allah bless all of us.

3 comments:

  1. Tahniah kak, akak pensyarah kt utm jgk ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah kak, akak pensyarah kt utm jgk ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ Acu. No more UTM hehe, now pensyarah kt UTP. Lebih dekat dengan famili

      Delete

 

Her Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template